Loch Anload

pitbull1845

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon,

Progress is still slow, I had to order another catch point for the other end of the loop and some more platform edging. Those bits have arrived and the catch point fitted and the platform edging is almost done too.

I've also sold 3 of my recent loco purchases, 3 Heljan 47's. Sold in favour of eventually replacing with Bachmann 47's. Well that was the plan but ended up buying a Vitrains one on the spur of the moment!

Other than that, not a lot more to report, I still need to tidy the garage and get some electrics to the layout, but the downside to that will be playing trains and delaying me further in progressing the layout.

Sorry theres not a lot to report.post-6849-0-59015500-1504970837_thumb.jpg

Edited by pitbull1845
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Afternoon,

Progress is still slow, I had to order another catch point for the other end of the loop and some more platform edging. Those bits have arrived and the catch point fitted and the platform edging is almost done too.

I've also sold 3 of my recent loco purchases, 3 Heljan 47's. Sold in favour of eventually replacing with Bachmann 47's. Well that was the plan but ended up buying a Vitrains one on the spur of the moment!

Other than that, not a lot more to report, I still need to tidy the garage and get some electrics to the layout, but the downside to that will be playing trains and delaying me further in progressing the layout.

Sorry theres not a lot to report.attachicon.gif20170909_161131_resized.jpg

Will you please stop selling your trains without asking me first!?!?!?  :ireful:  :ireful:  :ireful:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

• 1 month later...