Bargain Hunters Mark 2

• RMweb Gold

Is there an ebay code still valid at the moment or have those mentioned earlier now expired.

From wbat I can see there are only some product-specific deals rather than a general one. Knowing you as I do I am sure the 50% off health & beauty will come in useful.....

;)

What an awful web site - restricted the search to OO / OO 1:76 / Any Scale (2 item) and get stacks of O, N and HO items listed - tried adding in appropriate manufacturers but still the same and the internal wait for more items to be shown rather than simply next page.

The incorrect assumption I made using this site is that the search results do not auto update as you choose criteria, unlike many sites nowadays. Took a few browses before realising I had to click the refine results button underneath, in case you've also assumed the same.

The Class 37 Loco Group’s eBay pages had Bachmann’s blue/grey Mk2F TSOs for £41.65 plus postage. Take away the 15% from the voucher above and that’s as low a price as you’re going to see. There weren’t many left when I bought mine so be quick!

Edited by sub39h

• RMweb Gold

The Class 37 Loco Group’s eBay pages had Bachmann’s blue/grey Mk2F TSOs for £41.65 plus postage. Take away the 15% from the voucher above and that’s as low a price as you’re going to see. There weren’t many left when I bought mine so be quick!

Agree , just bought 2 and theres one left

All for a good cause too

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Hattons eBay page has

YEC Janus 0-6-0DE shunter in British Petroleum green livery For £49 + postage

Then take 15 % off £41.65 + postage

Hurry you only have until 8 o’clock for the extra 15% off

And a Heljan 128 for £42.50.........

• RMweb Gold

Just used the voucher for some bits for my mini, a Haynes manual for it and a new tool chest from the Halfords eBay shop (to fit the new bits to the mini!), very nearly bought the same one over the counter for £10 more yesterday, glad I waited now!

then after seeing the above posts I went back and had a look through hattons eBay shop and realised I could have got the Harry needle 07 for £80, !

No doubt there will be a similar offer on again soon (hopefully)

Before University I went off to work as a chemist in the local shift laboratory - all good fun.  My friend from school worked instead at the local jewellers learning how to sell things to people.  I still don't understand retaiing, I offered £85 tonight for an item listed at £99.  It was accepted and I used my 15% discount so that after postage costs it was still below £75. So 25% off?  Off what though?

Ray