The Junction Box

Guest RoyalMail

Guest RoyalMail

Hi

i was on a quest to locate some Hornby Class 60,s without spending  a fortune ,

as the prices seem to vary from £90 to £300 depending on model , dcc, sound etc etc

anyway i was looking through the model shop section , and came across The Junction Box

who belive it or not has a 60 in stock brand new for £100

to cut a long story short i had a few paypal probs and credit card issues

and the chap who runs The Junction Box  was excellent

i cant praise him enough

a really nice guy , very helpful , and understanding .

so if you need any pre-owned stuff  have a look at his site .good selection at decent prices .

a true gentleman

Royal Mail

• 2 weeks later...

Always worth a look at the shows attended, often at Ayr for me as you might just find what you need. I got a nice 8F for a price considerably less than I kept finding on eBay of the number I wanted. Very friendly service.

Cheers

Mark

Shows are really annoying as they take their site offline when there is a show on :(

If he is a sole trader taking his stock to shows then it is correct he takes the site offline, otherwise you might buy something that he has just sold at a show.

I understand the reasoning - Still annoying!! At the moment it is 3 days past the day it was meant to be up... :/

• 2 years later...
  • RMweb Gold

I asked Ian at the Preston show about the website and he said he didn't intend to turn the website back on as it was a lot of work especially after a show and he needed to remove items. However in the current climate he may be rethinking that decision.

• Informative/Useful 1

• 3 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

When I spoke to Ian at Preston he indicated the website was more trouble than it was worth but I was also wondering if he was going to start the site again due to no exhibitions etc.

He did say though you can always email him with your requirements assuming the emails address is on the site?