Parkside to Peco website question

w124bob

Am I missing something or have Peco not but any link to the actual kits?

http://www.peco-uk.com/page.asp?id=parkside is the Peco line for now. There will still be supplies at the same stockists as previously unless they run down and are not resupplied in the interim or choose to no longer stock them. A number of the major on-line as well as bricks-and-mortar retailers list the kits and even have illustrations on their websites.

So I really can't work out what you are missing...

I did find most of the range listed at a well known retailer, but sods law the only one not in stock was the one I wanted to see. My excuse is I don't normally model in "OO"! I can now order from my local model railway shop though .

Edited by w124bob

• 3 weeks later...

An update on this too. As in the Smaller Suppliers/Parkside thread there is a specific Parkside by Peco colour catalogue to be produced, with model-builders around the place currently assembling kits for the illustrations. As to the website, the new one is in hand but Peco as do not have any in-house capability for web development nor a big budget it is going to be a while yet, unless there is a competent and philanthropic web type out there who might offer their skill and knowledge?