NCIM Prince Henry

LocomotionatShildon

We are pleased to announce that the NCIM Class 47 No.47799 'Prince Henry' in EWS Royal Claret are now on their way to the UK with an estimated delivery date of Mid October.

post-9822-0-50509500-1503495141.jpg

Priced at £155 plus £7.50 P&P

To order please go to http://www.locomotionmodels.com/british-model-railways/oo-gauge-4mm/nrm-exclusive-editions-and-collection/bachmannnrm-exclusive-class-477-prince-henry.htm

Thanks

The Locomotionmodels.com team

Is it the same link for those of us that reserved with a massive 10p deposit or is there a different link for those of us who preordered?

This was previously the reservation for 10p to secure the order which will be donated to charity on completion, however, we are happy to enclose the 10p with your order if required,

The website page now shows the full price item as the model is nearly due, so please use this link if you wish to go ahead with purchasing the model. If you have a reservation already your model is held until paid in full. Hope this helps

Stuart & Simon

Edited by LocomotionatShildon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

Mine arrived yesterday but did not get it until today. Was working in the back garden all yesterday afternoon when Parcel Force tried to deliver the package which they then left with my neighbour which was much appreciated.... but they did not leave a card saying it had been delivered to my neighbour. So near yet so far!!

Not had a chance to unpack the loco as off to the Folkestone MRC Show soon.

Keith

• 10 months later...

Decided to avail of the flash sale and grab one of these, not a loco I had paid any interest in when first released but it does look very good.

• Like 1