Nailsea and Disrict Model Railway Club

Chris Dark

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can advise. I've sent an enquiry form off the website as I would like to go along but have not received a response.

It doesn't say where the club is held so if anyone from the club or familiar with it can advise it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Contact Details: Secretary,  Heather Hatch,  24 Godwin Drive,   Nailsea,  Bristol   BS48 2XF  Tel: 07581182561 
Meeting Venue: Clevedon Craft Centre, Moor Road (East),  Clevedon  BS21 6TD 
Meeting Day: Tuesday   Meeting Times: 19.30 - 22.00
Members model in scales from "G" to "N" British, American and continental, various eras. Attend model railway exhibitions to show club and members own layouts.

The person who replies to emails might be on holiday

Edited by 40F

Hi Chris

Firstly, member 40F has everything exactly right - Tuesday evening, 7:30 onwards, Clevedon craft centre. We'd love to see you there, we meet in Unit 10 - this is upstairs from Daisy Lane the florist.

And secondly, I can only apologise that something must have gone wrong with the email delivery system. I'm the guy that ends up with these things and I've seen nothing for a while in there from our website. I will of course get this checked out.

Ian

Hi Chris

Firstly, member 40F has everything exactly right - Tuesday evening, 7:30 onwards, Clevedon craft centre. We'd love to see you there, we meet in Unit 10 - this is upstairs from Daisy Lane the florist.

And secondly, I can only apologise that something must have gone wrong with the email delivery system. I'm the guy that ends up with these things and I've seen nothing for a while in there from our website. I will of course get this checked out.

Ian

Hi 40f thanks for that information much appreciated.

Thanks Ian for your reply I will certainly attend on Tuesday. I look forward to it