Two new models to be announced at Old Oak Common Open Day

BR(S)

47625,47712 and what looks like 47500 in the video with 701. 701 will be a cert to be one with any of the other 3 very possible. The anniversary of Diana`s death and the GWR themes to the other 2.

I presume 2 of these will be made at the same time as Prince Harry and available Mid October.

I am going to have to consider working rest days !!!

• RMweb Premium

47625,47712 and what looks like 47500 in the video with 701. 701 will be a cert to be one with any of the other 3 very possible. The anniversary of Diana`s death and the GWR themes to the other 2.

I presume 2 of these will be made at the same time as Prince Harry and available Mid October.

Was that one of the 4TC videos?

Is it not the existing 47079 limited edition model rather than 47500? and is the Scotrail 47 anything other than 47710? I couldn't quite see clearly

47701 would be a good seller with how the 47715 one seemed to sell out quickly

Is it not the existing 47079 limited edition model rather than 47500? and is the Scotrail 47 anything other than 47710? I couldn't quite see clearly

47701 would be a good seller with how the 47715 one seemed to sell out quickly

It`s not 47079 has it has no water tanks. it could also be 628 too. On the Scotrail one it looks more like 712 but could be 710

Edited by 47423

Looks like 47701 NSE and 47712 Scotrail on you tube to me!  Would have preferred not to have 47701 as have it in NSE in Lima, yes, its old but it was actually a pretty good paint job, and it were only £28.00 new!   Bachmann have got to do a run of 47/7's soon, as there is Waverley for AMRSS!

Anyone noticed the Serco VDA - its got a Bachmann coupling?  Also, when they had the Bachmann DCC show recently - there was a photo of University of Dundee, so who, and when is that for??????

Regards,

Guest Midland Mole

I would be very happy if they did announce a Scotrail 47 as I cant seem to find a Bachmann one for sale anywhere. Do I think it likely though, not so much....

Alex

• RMweb Premium

Could one of the models be another version of the 4TC (London transport?) as there is a gap in the product numbers of the 4TC models already announced?

That would suit me, I sort of like that horrible vinyl teak wrap

Looks like 47701 NSE and 47712 Scotrail on you tube to me!  Would have preferred not to have 47701 as have it in NSE in Lima, yes, its old but it was actually a pretty good paint job, and it were only £28.00 new!   Bachmann have got to do a run of 47/7's soon, as there is Waverley for AMRSS!

Anyone noticed the Serco VDA - its got a Bachmann coupling?  Also, when they had the Bachmann DCC show recently - there was a photo of University of Dundee, so who, and when is that for??????

Regards,

47550 is N gauge in the main Farish 2017 range

• RMweb Premium

Kernow are becoming known for posting website / Facebook page teasers so a NSE 47/7 seems a fir bet for one.  The gap in the 4TC product codes is suspicious.  32-645Z is missing without good reason.  A "teak" version would ice the cake for the type and might be very close to the shelves given that the first tranche is already in stock.

Owing to a diary clash I cannot get to Old Oak Common so will be watching for the announcements here and via the usual KMRC channels.

A "teak" version would ice the cake for the type. 

I can't justify any of the existing releases but I would buy a teak version to run with Sherlock Holmes regardless!!