Coverdale Lane

covdale2.jpg

When i began with the scale , i started simple , because i had little experience wirh 00 scale , wich it was for me completly new.

I´ve had many experience in HO and N scale microlayouts f.

I start slowly so i can think of what i will and what not.

Some layoutinfo:

120cm x 30cm with sectorplate included.

Era type 3 to 5

Locomotives : Class 08,Class 24 ,Class 4F.

1 = Warehouse 

2 = Goods

3 = Halt

4 = A trash yard

More info comes soon.

Edited by AlexClass4F
  • Like 3

Hi Alex.

I model in OO gauge mostly but I do have a small amount of N gauge too.

You will find a lot of inspiration on this website / forum and the best thing is if you don't know how to do anything or want any information on anything just ask about someone will help or know.

OO gauge is a good choice due to the fact it's the most popular.

Good luck with your layout and if you need to know anything I'm sure someone will help.

Jerry.

Edited by Jerry1975

Hi there, 

There is a change in my start to buiding a micro layout , a change that gives more satisfy than before .

Later this weekend i buy a new locomotive , a class 1F from Bachmann for my layout .

I show you now a photo of the beginning, later more updates.

DSC06052.jpg

A busy week this week , some trains in HO and N scale for sale in my collection.Place for new trains in 00 scale , i have ordered a new locomotive by a forum here , the sentinel diesel from Hornby .Sometimes i vist youtube for inspiration to make my choice in what i want to buy.

I like the real point to point railwaylines that servives as a museumrailway.

Edited by AlexClass4F

A busy week this week , some trains in HO and N scale for sale in my collection.Place for new trains in 00 scale , i have ordered a new locomotive by a forum here , the sentinel diesel from Hornby .Sometimes i vist youtube for inspiration to make my choice in what i want to buy.

I like the real point to point railwaylines that servives as a museumrailway.

Hi Alex, a layout based on a preserved railway makes a good project, there is lots of information and video out there, plus you can run whatever takes your fancy.

Good luck, and I will watch with interest.   Peter.

• Like 1

DSC06059.jpg

DSC06060.jpg

Some months earlier i have build a microboxlayout to show my locomotives in a setting i loved .

Orginally it is a Dutch landscape but i can use it for my 00 models to,thats why i have it choose to build general scenery.

My job is courtowner , that´s why i mostly build in scenery.Maybe i build an extansion for this microboxlayout .

What do you think ? Should i try or not ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

Some changes i have made to build an ultimate micro layout , i was not satisfied with my other layout ,so i decided to build another.

I show you some pictures as¨promised to let see what you can expect from me.

DSC06155.jpg

DSC06156.jpg

DSC06157.jpg

greetings Alexander 

Edited by AlexClass4F
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...

Thanks , it´s been a few months ago when i´m building and detailing my layout.Now i´m thinking to build a new one .

A few days ago i have bought my christmas presents , when my girlfriend is with me in the trainshop.

My presents are 6 7-plank wagons of Oxfordrail.

Soon you can watch it on my new and smal layout here .I like to share my ideas here in this forum.

Greets Alexander 

• 2 weeks later...

Today , i bought a locomtive in a local trainstore when i first thought i buy some wagons , when i saw this one , i was upside down.

The choice was quikly made and i decide leave the wagons for what it was .

DSC06254.jpg

This locomotive  costs me little,when i agree the price of it .

You see the locomotive on a dutch diorama.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

DSC06260.jpg

A new time has come ,when i read the contributions here in this forum , i had decide much earlier to build a new microlayout.

A problem for  me is , how to start so that it does not become too much in one go. Maybe you have ideas for me. for a good start .

Where can i find good ideas for British single track prototypes ?

Edited by AlexClass4F
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

DSC06274.jpg

I started to build this new microlayout in some basicsettings so i can change the buildings when i ride with German or Dutch trains or British trains

Recently i bought a Jinty , special thanks to PMuller , wich he is also a member of this forum.

DSC06275.jpg

DSC06276.jpg

• Like 1

DSC06289.jpg

I started  to build this one as a museum-line.It made me practical when i make the choices that i want.

That´s why i buy sometimes a locomotive or wagon that i choose not exactly to build a prototype railway.

My setting is a sort of from point to point railway.

• Like 3