Hattons new announcement...countdown timer started

adb968008

• RMweb Gold

Would I do such a thing?

Yes.

Ah, so it's really a Dean Goods after all.  Or we could of course follow that 'utterly' connection, think of a suitable commission of something which is out there and commissionable and will sell (or ought to) plus follow who is out looking to take on commissioned work.

On the other hand we can wait until Monday and find out what it is ;)

Guest Midland Mole

If it is anything pre-grouping, I will buy one. If it turns out to be Hardwicke (which I HIGHLY doubt) I will likely have a heart attack on the spot! :D

Alex

Guest Midland Mole

Spreading rumours eh? I curtly suggest one is barking up the wrong tree. ;)

Curtly eh.....Kirtley.....hmmmm ;)

Alex

Edited by Midland Mole
  • Like 1

I can. ;)

Mystic Meg predicts unbridled rapture from some and excessive despondency from others.

She was already old when I was a kid - about as old as the 2-4--0s being suggested here. Is she still alive or communicating from the other side?

SPOILER ALERT! Read no further if you want to wait for the official announcement.

Hattons are going 100% N gauge from 01/01/2018.

Yah! Boo! to all those overscale people.

Is she still alive or communicating from the other side?

Apparently still alive and knocking out predictions on a premium rate number (I could do that (Yosser Hughes)). I don't think she'd have been interested in the Midland's small engine policy as she's a medium.

Any chance that it will be a Caledonian 439 Class 0-4-4?

No, I don't think so either but if this plants a seed in the mind of one of the manufacturers where's the harm?

Jim

Jim - I have no doubt that it will be something very un-Scottish and not worth wishing the weekend away for, I haven't heard of anyone visiting Bo'ness or Aviemore with laser scanning equipment:-(

Jim

Apparently still alive and knocking out predictions on a premium rate number (I could do that (Yosser Hughes)). I don't think she'd have been interested in the Midland's small engine policy as she's a medium.

Mystic Andy's premium model railway predictions - discover what YOU will be modelling in 2018 by calling 0900 - 452 - 9674 now. Stay on line for 30 minutes and get a free one year digital subscription to BRM toooooooo

Back to frothing what Hattons will be.

Guest Midland Mole

There are 156 things I think they might announce. And out of those 156 things, there is one of the 156 I am 99% certain will be chosen out the 156 class......es on my list.

:P

Alex

• RMweb Premium

Jim - I have no doubt that it will be something very un-Scottish and not worth wishing the weekend away for, I haven't heard of anyone visiting Bo'ness or Aviemore with laser scanning equipment:-(

Jim

Mores the pity

• Like 1

Guest Midland Mole

Still got my fingers crossed someone will do an RTR Caley 812 at some point....one day the dream will come true. :)

Alex

Edited by Midland Mole
  • Like 2