SECR P Class 0-6-0T in OO Gauge from Hattons

Hattons Dave

I originally ordered 6, but they are arriving so fast that I cut them down to 5 which allows me to cover all 4 preserved examples plus all SECR coloured ones.

The 6th, I'll get later once I recovered. Unless the Night owl and/or B4s are postponed.

Delivery is in 2 groups, March covering 3 models, and April/May covering the last 2.

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

post-28458-0-71452700-1518790806_thumb.jpg

We've just announced 3D printed crew figures for both the P Class and Andrew Barclay locomotives, produced by Modelu.

Have a look HERE for the dedicated thread and to see some more photos.

Cheers,

Dave

Edited by Hatton's Dave
  • Like 4

I am getting an error on the link to the Modelu figures. Hope it is just temporary. Otherwise this is a significant announcement. The response may be so great that you may have to have these figures molded rather than 3D printed.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information fromwww.rmweb.co.uk (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Edited by autocoach

Getting closer to receiving my Bluebell,can anyone advise if the 9th March is the arrival in the uk date or the uk dispatch date?

If the former when is the likely dispatch date.

Been waiting since Christmas Day !!

Most likely their arrival date. Dispatch would be the few days after either in date of order or product code order at a guess

Getting closer to receiving my Bluebell,can anyone advise if the 9th March is the arrival in the uk date or the uk dispatch date?

Is this all you have to live for? I placed my order for Bachmann's H2 in 2013 or 2014, and this message attests to the fact that the wait hasn't killed me.

Edited by truffy
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Is this all you have to live for? I placed my order for Bachmann's H2 in 2013 or 2014, and this message attests to the fact that the wait hasn't killed me.

Kernow D601 on order since 2010...

Still waiting for a Lima class 45.

:angel:

Still waiting for the Kitmaster "Flying Scotsman"....

Stewart

Seen scrawled on a platform canopy stanchion at Wimbledon station in 1961 "I died here waiting for 34111 Bomber Pilot". Nothing changes. 

• Like 3

Seen scrawled on a platform canopy stanchion at Wimbledon station in 1961 "I died here waiting for 34111 Bomber Pilot". Nothing changes. 

He'd have had a long wait - that was one of those names they took off the list and replaced with an 'anonymous' squadron 'cos it didn't have anything to do with the Battle of Britain .................... "617 Squadron", wasn't it ?

• RMweb Gold
On 13/02/2018 at 00:13, No Decorum said:

I dare say half the people ordering these things can’t quite afford all of them but an addiction is an addiction.

I pre-ordered Bluebell in October but having written an elaborate backstory for my micro layout I've now decided 27 'Primrose' is essential, an absolute must.

As you say, an addiction is an addiction... :punish:

Edited by jafcreasey

After checking these out in person at the Hatton's stand at Model Rail Scotland I have to say we are in for a treat. The look and level of detail is astounding. My current order for Bluebell had me looking at her in detail and I even detected painted lining inside the cab. Hattons have raised the bar and I will definately be ordering at least another!

Edited by CathcartCircle
  • Like 4

I quite like the look of the SECR wartime grey model, as an ideal accompaniment for my identical liveried Bachmann N class and C class. I also want one to match the more ornate C class and the Hornby H class. 

As you say, it can become expensive considering the Barclay shunter in CPC livery that I have on order.

All we need now is suitable rolling stock to suit locomotives in these liveries. An up to date decent model of a brake van for the period would go a long way to address that.

I quite like the look of the SECR wartime grey model, as an ideal accompaniment for my identical liveried Bachmann N class and C class. I also want one to match the more ornate C class and the Hornby H class. 

As you say, it can become expensive considering the Barclay shunter in CPC livery that I have on order.

All we need now is suitable rolling stock to suit locomotives in these liveries. An up to date decent model of a brake van for the period would go a long way to address that.

I am surprised Bachmann have not already derived a dance hall considering the chassis is the same as their Pilbox.