McColls - Buss & Coach Operators

Scottish Modeller

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

One of the things sat on my workbench became a long term resident - quite by accident!

I knew I had a couple of MIM resin kits for the Volvo B6BLE Wright Crusader bus, but I lost track of where they hade been stored.

Until today that is!

I had to move one of mu shelf units for access to an electrical socket that had stopped working.

I wondered what was stopping me sliding the unit out and having to remove a shelf and back panel to be able to.

There thye were! Gone down the back and effectively stopping the unit from sliding.

Anyway, checked the kits and both OK with no damage.

Then remembered I had put them away because I didn't have enough information to make them into the required operator.

Now I have most of the details - all gathered since storing the kits, so nothing stopping them being built.

I have all the exterior shots needed including close ups of the operator signage.

What I don't have are interior shots showing things like the position of handrails and poles.

The McColls B6BLE's are ex Dublin ones with a repaint into McColls colours.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=volvo+b6ble&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiczaKGtKfWAhXEIVAKHXueDeMQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=1010#imgrc=ySAGxNg5vXOrrM:

But the interiors - are they the same as they were when they were Dublin buses? Or have they been updated by McColls?

Does anyone know?

Does anyone have photos of the interiors?

If you have - I'd like to see them.

Thanks

Edited by Scottish Modeller