Hmmm

Edge

Just been on Facebook and had a picture pop up from Jason at Rapido. In its intro, Jason asks us to have a look and see what new Rapido products we can spot

de8fhl.jpg

For myself, that doesn't look like a Stirling Single to me...

2d7d1k3.png

Previously unnancounced? Definitely British, Eastern and an Atlantic though

Edited by Edge

Just been on Facebook and had a picture pop up from Jason at Rapido. In its intro, Jason asks us to have a look and see what new Rapido products we can spotde8fhl.jpg

For myself, that doesn't look like a Stirling Single to me...2d7d1k3.png

Previously unnancounced? Definitely British, Eastern and an Atlantic though

The two shells at the back could be singles but the one with the dome.......?

Probably comparing them? I don't know. :scratchhead:

But if they are making a new C1 then I can't see the point seeing as there is a perfectly good one available.

Jason

Colour matching, perhaps? Making sure that the National Collection in Miniature models have a consistent shade of GNR green would be quite nice... Not sure why it'd be in bits though.

• RMweb Gold

Well I can see two Stirling boilers and a tender chassis, Alco FA and their grain hoppers. I guess the Bachmann body is gor colour reference as mentioned above and may be a decoration sample Locomotion had from that project and shared with Rapido?

Rapido Trains CEO (inflatable, comes with 13 different expression face masks), sound equipped, limited edition one-off run, NOW ON FULL CLEARANCE SALE!!!! :senile:

:jester:

Just for clarification the last item is on full clearance sale as neither the off switch not the volume control work... 

(Love his enthusiasm really!)

Luke

• 3 weeks later...