Annual Posting: VEG EX 2017 Loco Hauled Records

Co-tr-Paul

For most likely the final time, the statistics for the class 57 hauled VegEx 2017 season are in. 

A 100% operation was achieved this year despite holding our breath when DRS 310 was allocated due to everything else being at OC111 !

Another last was the last blue coach in the Night Riviera fleet RFMB 10232 being in set most of the time.

Note 604 was away for repaint most of the summer.

sat 27 may - 603

1 jun - 605

10 jun - 605

17 jun - 602

24 jun - 605

1 jly - 602

8 jly - 602

15 jly - 603

22 jly - 603

29 jly - 602

5 aug - 605

12 aug - 602

19 aug - 602

26 aug - 602

2 sep - 310

9 sep - 604

With the cascade from the IEP, HSTGTi and units, next year should see a traction change but with delays, who knows what will happen. Keep an eye on the Kernow Today thread as when i know, i will let you know (only for it to be changed again!).

• Like 1

Even with a 100% record, I still managed to miss it! Was staying in St Ives and had a trip planned to Calstock on August 5th using the loco hauled train to get from St Erth to Plymouth. Sadly the St Ives train sat down somewhere near Lelant, I'm told, and by the time it arrived in St Ives the VegEx had already left St Erth. Much muttering and a day on the beach instead.

EMT, whose website we bought the tickets through, provided a full refund without any quibble.

Rob