Dear All,

I am having some really difficulty finding a thread I am sure I read on RMweb. Please can someone help me.

I am looking for the Great Western text type and sizing scale equivalent for MS word. The text I am most interested in is the 'return to ....' on ventilated wagons and locations names on brake vans, please.

I am sure I once read a thread on here about a particular site that can be used to create the exact text style and apprropriate scale sizing for 'OO'/4mm and thought I had bookmarked it but as Sod would have it does appear I did.

Thank you for any help and guidance in advance. (I am unable to log in daily at the moment but do as much as possible so please excuse any delayed gratitude.

Dear All,

I am having some really difficulty finding a thread I am sure I read on RMweb. Please can someone help me.

I am looking for the Great Western text type and sizing scale equivalent for MS word. The text I am most interested in is the 'return to ....' on ventilated wagons and locations names on brake vans, please.

I am sure I once read a thread on here about a particular site that can be used to create the exact text style and apprropriate scale sizing for 'OO'/4mm and thought I had bookmarked it but as Sod would have it does appear I did.

Thank you for any help and guidance in advance. (I am unable to log in daily at the moment but do as much as possible so please excuse any delayed gratitude.

I am not aware that there is are fonts available that reproduce any of the lettering styles used by the GWR.

The reason I suggest this is that I had to create my own fonts in order to produce GWR transfers.

Regards,

John Isherwood.

• RMweb Gold

Dear All,

This thread might be of use.

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/110315-gwr-b-set-transfers/   post 12

http://www.uksteam.info/gwr/elist.htm

Edited by gwrrob