Farish incoming - September 2017

Andy Y

371-180

Class 40 No. D211 ‘Mauretania’ in BR green livery (no warning panels) with indicator discs

NEXT18

£139.95

371-182

Class 40 No. 40159 in BR blue livery

7/8

NEXT18

£139.95

377-329

Conflat wagon in BR bauxite livery No. B708012

4/5

-

£14.50

377-345

Conflat wagon No. B737725 in BR bauxite livery with BA Container, un-ventilated version, No. BA 4322 B in silver with yellow band carrying Speedfreight branding

5/6

-

£15.95

377-346

Conflat wagon No. B503040 in BR bauxite livery with BA Container, ventilated version, No. BA 51012 B in silver with yellow band carrying Speedfreight branding

5/6

-

£15.95

377-551B

OCA drop-side open wagon in BR Railfreight red livery No. 112016

7/8

-

£19.95

377-553

BASS ZDA drop-side open wagon in ex-Railfreight red livery (weathered) No. DC112089

-

£19.95

377-725A

SPA steel coil wagon in BR Railfreight red livery No. 460842

-

£23.95

377-731

SPA steel coil wagon in Network Rail yellow livery No. 460056

-

£20.75

2.jpg

• Like 1

There’s a wonderful irony that September’s incoming is arriving in the second week of October. They’re late for their own announcements.

I am late posting the information up, do you want to take a low shot at me instead?

I am late posting the information up, do you want to take a low shot at me instead?

Thank you Andy for remembering Passchendaele with your avatar. 

It was a particularly bad battle for NZers with 820 killed in two hours, and New Zealand Railways never named any of its locomotives except for a single Ab class No.608 'Passchendaele'.

www.kiwirail.co.nz/about-us/history-of-kiwirail/150yearsofrail/stories/enduring-memory.html

Bad for everyone else too, of course, even though it was technically a win. Shades of Kitchener's Army on the Somme or the French at Verdun, but I digress. 

Sorry, thread drift.

Cheers,

Edited by robmcg

• RMweb Gold

Yes agreed. I have both green ones on order. in a way it is good the shipment is split (if it is as it appears) as I can spread the cost of locos and sound chipping (I'll get my sound chips from You-Choos)..

Roy

Me too, Roy (both green on order).

I ordered mine through an Exmouth shop who assists customers by taking instalment payments between order and delivery. Not a boast, but it may be of interest to you in the future.

That said, I'm happy to have their respective delivery split, if it helps other modellers. :-) 

Me too, Roy (both green on order).

I ordered mine through an Exmouth shop who assists customers by taking instalment payments between order and delivery. Not a boast, but it may be of interest to you in the future.

That said, I'm happy to have their respective delivery split, if it helps other modellers. :-) 

Given that I don't see that you get a discount with this I m not certain what the benifit is? Even with the low interest rates at present you might as well put the same amount of money in a web saver type account until the model turns up.