Thanks for the post Duke7100

There small pockets of craftsmanship everywhere - it would be great to see this extend to create a larger railway modelling fraternity, and not just be looked on as a niche endeavor by a dedicated few

Your training workshops are good step in this direction

What I would say to all those still with doubt in their abilities - Don't let this expression of talent pass you by, anyone can achieve this level of creativity, just get stuck in, try and don't give up

Ron

Edited by Ron Heggs
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

It's good to see all those excellent models. I live in the last town on the coast in the province of Barcelona, bordering on the province of Tarragona and, thus, a good way from Baga. Also, these models are too good for my modest layout, which is loaded with Metcalfe card kits.

Apart from the above, I believe you are misled about Spanish names and surnames. It is true that the Spaniards have two surnames, but the first is the father's which is prolonged in the male line and the second one is the mother's first surname (i.e. that of her father). Josep Maria are Christian names, even thoush Maria is a female name, the combination of Joseph and Mary is very common in Spaig for men.