New Book Announcement. "Narrow Gauge Railways In Cumbria"

matty-a7x

Afternoon all,

Finally after many months of work I'm pleased to announce that my latest book " Narrow Gauge Railways In Cumbria" is now available to buy...just in time for Christmas hint hint!

DSC_0953-L.jpg

The book starts of by taking a look at the South Tynedale Railway before moving onto Threlkeld Quarry and Mining Museum and then the Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway. From there the book takes a look at some of the industrial sites within the lakes, with sections on Honister Slate Mine, the mines around Coniston and a number of other mining and quarrying sites.

The book can be purchased here, and is priced at £24.99. A preview of some of the pages can be found by clicking on the cover of the book.

Ebook and PDF versions are also available from the above link. A hardcover version is also available from here.

And for those who are on Facebook I will be running a competition to win a copy of the book. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is, make sure you've liked my photography page and liked and shared this post. I will then chose a winner at random towards the end of the month.

One final note, I do not have any control over the post and packing prices. These are set by Blurb and not myself.

Edited by matty-a7x
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

poster%201-L.jpg

With Christmas fast approaching I thought I'd let people know that there's still time to get copies of my books in time for Christmas.

These include:
"Narrow Gauge Railways In Cumbria"
Available in, softcover, hardcover, PDF and Ebook formats.

"Industrial Locomotives in Preservation"
Available in, softcover and Ebook formats

"Preserved Industrial Railways of the North East & Cumbria"
Available as a Softcover only

"Lambton Hetton And Joicey Colliery Railway Remembered"
Available as a Softcover only

Please also check out Blurbs last order deadlines for Christmas here: http://www.blurb.com/gifts

• 3 weeks later...