Connector Identification

BG John

Can anyone tell me what type of connector this is? I know I've seen them, but can't find any online. It's on a 2 phase 4 wire stepper motor, and ideally I want a PCB connector for it, or better still, a cheap motor driver with the right connector, for use with an Arduino.HTB1.VH3KVXXXXbCXFXXq6xXFXXXF.jpg?size=3

Edited by BG John

Don't Molex have chamfered top corners?

post-18627-0-11488000-1508070081.png

Not sure about pin spacing, but these look a bit more like,they have the bars on top to register with the plug.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2510-2-54mm-4-Pin-Female-Housing-Connector-with-wire-Male-Connector-x-2-SETS-/141411881770?hash=item20ecce132a:g:qgYAAOSwQItUGuh-

Try putting 2.54mm 4pin into the search engines and see if it comes up with what ypu need, assuming the pin spacing is 2.54mm of course!

Peter

Googling Molex brings up mostly the computer power connectors, but other types as well. These seem to be Molex KK style. They seem to be mostly available as a male/female pair, but I only want the male part, although they're available here at £2.21 for 5. I only need one, or maybe two if the motor I've bought does what I want.

They fit quite firmly onto 2.54mm header pins. I hadn't thought of trying that before asking! I suppose that would do, and I could add a bit of plasticard to the side of the header pins to make it non reversible. I think I've just saved some money :).

Thanks.

I've got loads of headers in stock. The plasticard would just be to make sure it wasn't plugged in the wrong way round. An upright bit to fit between the sticky out bits on the side of the plug. Of course a simpler alternative would be to put marks on the ends that go together, but that's not so idiot proof!

Can anyone tell me what type of connector this is? I know I've seen them, but can't find any online. It's on a 2 phase 4 wire stepper motor, and ideally I want a PCB connector for it, or better still, a cheap motor driver with the right connector, for use with an Arduino.HTB1.VH3KVXXXXbCXFXXq6xXFXXXF.jpg?size=3

Hi,

Any dimensions you can supply would help me and perhaps others to try identify it for you.

Regards

Nick