Regional Railways DMU Numbers

jprp

Hi, i just picked up two identical Class 101 2 car units in Scot rail regional railways livery, unit 101694, 51188 and 53268. can anyone provide me with some suggestions of other unit numbers in this exact livery that would be appropriate for a renumbering?

Thanks.

Hi, i just picked up two identical Class 101 2 car units in Scot rail regional railways livery, unit 101694, 51188 and 53268. can anyone provide me with some suggestions of other unit numbers in this exact livery that would be appropriate for a renumbering?

Thanks.

http://www.railcar.co.uk/type/class-101/?images=vehicle

Here you go, this website is an absolute gem of information .... hope you enjoy it find what you are looking for.

Best regards

Craig.

http://www.railcar.co.uk/type/class-101/?images=vehicle

Here you go, this website is an absolute gem of information .... hope you enjoy it find what you are looking for.

Best regards

Craig.

Thanks, almost there, it would appear 101693 is the correct livery and can confirm 51192 however so far all pic`s combined with 53266 are in the orange and black livery-can anyone confirm 53266 ran in the RR livery with Scotrail branding?

Hi on the Railcar website there is an email link to a Guy called Eddie Knorn, if you email him with your query he will more than likely come up trumps, or if you join the website itself you can then ask a question under the individual images and someone will get back you with answer on your query, also that Info will be available for others to view.

Hope that helps

Craig