Accurascale

Nah, you can't do that Mick. What is the other forum? I have done a search or three and can find nothing, other than some extremely good weighing machines in Australia.

Mike. It's easy to find out, but posts containing the answer are being deleted...... You'll have to wait until the (now) 81 days are up!!

I know such "teasers' are trendy - but 81 days is a bit OTT. More likely to annoy rather than intrigue potential customers I would think, which is a shame as it's likely to be a good development.

Edited by Kiwi

30/31st of January next year.

What can be so good that they think I am that interested to sit and wait that long?

Probably nothing much at all, and then I will forever have a low opinion of the firm for ever more....too much ""marketing"" is never a good idea.....Unless you think FB or something such is reality.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

The best part of 3 months to wait, hopefully it's going to be the model of the century! 

If they are like previous models from a closely related company, they will be good. Very good. Very good. To be sure, to be sure.

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Gold

'Uncompromising fidelity in 4mm scale'.  Well that rules out 00..... :biggrin_mini2:

If they are like previous models from a closely related company, they will be good. Very good. Very good. To be sure, to be sure.

Cheers,

Mick

Well, as that " closely related company" couldn't even get the gauge right, it will be interesting to see how fidelitylicious the new range is.

Mike.

• RMweb Premium

Well, as that " closely related company" couldn't even get the gauge right, it will be interesting to see how fidelitylicious the new range is.

Mike.

Says he who models EM......................................

:jester:

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford

The best part of 3 months to wait, hopefully it's going to be the model of the century! 

In that case, the Bachmann 158s going to be amazing.

Their website just shows a photo of a CIE hopper model with the text 'Test product'. Is that a mistake? 

• Like 1

Why stop at Irish standard gauge (?), how about a RTP P4 28mm gauge with DCC tipping top hats ;)

I hope not. The correct gauge is 28.08mm. There's enough hassle with incompatible gauges in 4mm scale already. We could end up with the well established Broad Gauge Society using 28.08mm, and a new Society of the Broad Gauge for those using 28mm.

• Like 1