Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

Photo
- - - - -

Proses rolling road

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TERRYSVR

TERRYSVR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationBewdley

Posted 14 November 2017 - 19:11

Is the Proses rolling road still available?

If so has any one used one, and was it any good?

Thanks Terry

Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

#2 Blue Max

Blue Max

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 20:06

Terry,

The Proses rolling road is still available, they are distributed by Bachmann in the UK so they should be available from any of their retailers either from stock or to order. I have used one extensively and it is in my opinion the best rolling road on the market both for modern image loco's and steam loco's of all wheel types.

Hope this helps.

#3 TERRYSVR

TERRYSVR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationBewdley

Posted 15 November 2017 - 21:18

Terry,

The Proses rolling road is still available, they are distributed by Bachmann in the UK so they should be available from any of their retailers either from stock or to order. I have used one extensively and it is in my opinion the best rolling road on the market both for modern image loco's and steam loco's of all wheel types.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that I'll have a look at Warley I tried Bachmann web site but couldn't find Proses.

Appreciate your comments

T

#4 loickebros

loickebros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Locationpaignton.devon

Posted 15 November 2017 - 21:24

Thanks for that I'll have a look at Warley I tried Bachmann web site but couldn't find Proses.

Appreciate your comments

T

http://www.bachmann.co.uk/proses.php

#5 TERRYSVR

TERRYSVR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationBewdley

Posted 15 November 2017 - 22:31

Thanks