Contacting the RM team...

Guest spet0114

Guest spet0114

Hi Folks,

Quick question - has anyone got experience of how long the RM team take to respond to an email?  I contacted them on Wednesday, via the email account listed in the most recent issue and have heard nothing back to date. Is this usual, or are they all too busy with Warley? Any thoughts?

Cheers
Adrian

Guest spet0114

Easier  just  to  telephone  the  number  is  in  the  Magazine,, instant  response!  If  there  is  no  one  available  they  do  phone  back.

Quite hard to attach a document to a telephone call....

No, but they could put it in the post (they're good at posting things - probably better than dealing with electronic communications) or say where you could find it.

G

Had  you been more  specific  in  your initial   request  for  information  and   mentioned   that  you needed  to  attach  a  document  I would  have  suggested  that  it  could  perhaps  be  faxed  (01297 20229)  There  are  still quite  a number  of  fax  machines  in  use!

Edited by Stevelewis

Guest spet0114

Had  you been more  specific  in  your initial   request  for  information  and   mentioned   that  you needed  to  attach  a  document  I would  have  suggested  that  it  could  perhaps  be  faxed  (01297 20229)  There  are  still quite  a number  of  fax  machines  in  use!

Had you read my original post with care, you'd have noticed that my original request for information was very specific. I asked how long they typically took to answer an email. Other folk have answered this question.

You seem intent on answering different questions that no-one has asked, such as how best to contact them. Whilst this information is doubtless of interest to others, I personally find it irrelevant.

• Like 1