Private owner wagon transfers (generic numbers and letters)

I'm looking for a source of PO wagon shaded number transfers - to renumber some RTR wagons. I feel sure shaded (e.g. white/black shadow) numbers and letters must exist, in various sizes, but I'm darned if I can locate them with google searches, or even targeted searches with the likes of Fox and Modelmaster. Any help appreciated. (I do have some left over from old Slaters kits; so the concept is there!)

Thanks, Pentrhos - but from what I've seen at HMR, none of those include shaded letters either. (Though PO4 looks quite useful.)

If you actually go into the shopping box, most of the wagon transfers have a misleading "colour" option. This doesn't offer lettering in various colours, just the option to have white lettering or white lettering shaded black. HMRS would be wise to change this wording as you aren't the first person here to give up at that stage.

If you actually go into the shopping box, most of the wagon transfers have a misleading "colour" option. This doesn't offer lettering in various colours, just the option to have white lettering or white lettering shaded black. HMRS would be wise to change this wording as you aren't the first person here to give up at that stage.

Thanks for that fine steer, Nick. 

The shading colour can be done first and then add the main colour slightly abpve and to one side. It is of course twice as fiddly and needs two sets of lettering. It is advisable to let the first set dry thoroughly and possibly varnish it before adding the second set.

Powsides are worth a look.

They are and with care can give very pleasing results. Having just completed a batch of 15 (S C), I would also point out that on the sheets I had, the supplementary numbers were not the same size as the sample number provided and the full range of numbers 0 - 9 was nor provided. I looked at using HMRS to supplement them, but I had enough by not using some of the end lettering to complete the batch.