Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

Photo

A few questions regarding track building

templot proxxon C&L Dropper wires 4-sf

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 gordon s

gordon s

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 16:49

I've had my Proxxon for several years and it's used for dozens of things.  £ for £ one of the best things I've bought, so don't think for one minute it will only get used for cutting sleepers.

• Like x 1

Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

#27 Junctionmad

Junctionmad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 00:28

I've had my Proxxon for several years and it's used for dozens of things.  £ for £ one of the best things I've bought, so don't think for one minute it will only get used for cutting sleepers.

Absolutely , my was purchased to cut pcbs , but it's a great little saw for modelling. Work
  • Like x 1

#28 MikeH_83

MikeH_83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSileby, Loughborough

Posted 14 December 2017 - 16:11

Thanks, I ended up buying one last night on ebay and also a sheet of 1.5mm ply to be playing about with :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: templot, proxxon, C&L, Dropper wires, 4-sf