December newsletter

Hilux5972

Can I suggest something in N gauge please? Dapol do the A3 and A4 so you could do a model of Flying Scotsman and/or Mallard - especially Mallard with the speed plaques on the side which Dapol's standard release lacks.

Perhaps even the Evening Star twin pack you are doing with Bachmann in OO could be reduced to N Gauge with Dapol?

33001 Q1 - Dapol

46229 Duchess of Hamilton (Farish)

5000 Black 5 (Farish)

Boxhill Terrier (Dapol)

D8000 20 (Farish)

D200 40 (Farish)

47799 (Farish)

All options available to you that are already in the current catalogues of N Gauge.

Perhaps you could even go to DJ Models and get an N gauge King George V done

D6700 37 (Farish)

There are many pre-grouping locos which have been requested, any one of which would be welcome. Gladstone, Hardwicke and a Tilbury tank are just three which come to mind. However, two would top my list.

1. The small-boilered Atlantic would fill the gap between the Single and the large-boilered Atlantic.

2. I suspect that a Wainwright D has been most requested. Not only would it make a very attractive model in itself but I think I’m right in saying that it would be the only locomotive with suitable RTR coaches available for it.

I instantly think “locomotive” but pre-grouping coaches are bound to be welcomed. There are so few RTR available.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

There are many pre-grouping locos which have been requested, any one of which would be welcome. Gladstone, Hardwicke and a Tilbury tank are just three which come to mind. However, two would top my list.

1. The small-boilered Atlantic would fill the gap between the Single and the large-boilered Atlantic.

2. I suspect that a Wainwright D has been most requested. Not only would it make a very attractive model in itself but I think I’m right in saying that it would be the only locomotive with suitable RTR coaches available for it.

I instantly think “locomotive” but pre-grouping coaches are bound to be welcomed. There are so few RTR available.

The Wainwright D is the obvious choice. Why duplicate Lode Star,though there are indeed current duplications on order. I suspect someone already has taken the D's vital statistics.Maybe awaiting a production slot....

What next! What next they ask! :O

Shouldnt need to ask. The answer is bloody obvious. :mail:

post-7347-0-39306300-1512652483.png

Then Locomotion can say that they have gone and modelled a T3. A decent one! One that actually moves its train. :declare:

I think they got rid of the other naff one to avoid confusion.   :mosking:

Edited by The Black Hat
  • Like 1

My favourites would be:

1. Henry Oakley (should be easy with No 251 already in existance, just a smaller motor and a new locomotive superstructure)

2. Aerolite (and an inpsection saloon would be nice)

And to satisfy my perverse streak

3. Shannon, and

4. Gazelle

John Waldron

• Like 1

The Kirtley would be nice...

Or Cornwall?

J17, J69.

My favourites would be:

1. Henry Oakley (should be easy with No 251 already in existance, just a smaller motor and a new locomotive superstructure)

2. Aerolite (and an inpsection saloon would be nice)

And to satisfy my perverse streak

3. Shannon, and

4. Gazelle

John Waldron

Getting warmer.. but some people aren't getting the general jist here. Theres been nothing North Eastern. Bout bloody time that changed! :jester:

post-7347-0-26483400-1512990696.jpg

Edited by The Black Hat

Getting warmer.. but some people aren't getting the general jist here. Theres been nothing North Eastern. Bout bloody time that changed!

consett_old6.jpg

Am I the only RMwebber who is resenting having my posts re-presented as being crossed through by 'The Black Hat'? Edited by PenrithBeacon

• RMweb Premium

Am I the only RMwebber who is resenting having my posts re-presented as being crossed through by 'The Black Hat'?

No, you’re not, and isn’t it amazing how people being obnoxious always end up excusing their obnoxiousness by saying it’s just a joke.