index to French railway magazines

rue_d_etropal

• 4 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

If you are looking for something specific, I may have it on my database.  It only records those things that interest me but includes all articles I have come across that have drawings that might be useful for a build.

Frustatingly, I thought I had saved this list just in case. Not even sure if it was the list I remembered, so I might have something saved somewhere.

Nothing specific, but when I saw photo of coaches on CF de Provence,I was just curious to see if there was more information, given their similarity to some 1950s built  Decauville coaches I wanted more information on.

• RMweb Premium

The only reference I have to CF de Provence coaches is for a bogie coach made by Gecomodel and reviewed in RMF 2000 March page 60.  If this is likely to be what you are looking for, I will look through and see how much prototype info there is.  There is no drawing in the article however.

Thanks Andy.I would be very surprised if it was the one. More likely to be one of the original wooden coaches.

Anything on coaches used on CF de Provence, after railcars were introduce?. They might not be Decauville, but might give a clue. The CF de Camargue coaches just disappeared. They were aluminium bodied, looked like they were not even painted, but there are no colour photos of the railway. There is very little on them, except the dimensions. I have the only decent  article written about the railway, I think there was a book which probably was based on the article. Article had drawings of much of what ran. Some of the bogie salt wagons ended upon the CF de la Mure, and someone kindly sent me a drawing. I think other bits of rolling stock ended up on other lines, but were mainly pretty standard metre gauge. .