BRM Feb 2018

ianmaccormac

• RMweb Premium

Just looking at the digital edition of February 2018 even though it is still December 2017!

Thoroughly enjoyed the coverage of Pendon on the video feature, not having been able to get there for years.

One minor problem is that page 86 and 88 appear to be the same?

Cheers

Thanks Ian, that's obviously escaped into the wild for subscribers earlier than it should have done (not had my copy yet) - it sometimes happens around Christmas when the printers want to get home for their turkey. What's on P86 and P88 that merits a repeat? ;) More importantly I wonder what's got missed!

I've not seen the Pendon content yet; obviously I'm interested to see how Phil and I's day looking behind the scenes comes out. It was an early start that day and it only got longer as we discovered some 'extras' in the course of the day filming such as inside the station at Culham.

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Ian, that's obviously escaped into the wild for subscribers earlier than it should have done (not had my copy yet) - it sometimes happens around Christmas when the printers want to get home for their turkey. What's on P86 and P88 that merits a repeat? ;) More importantly I wonder what's got missed!

I've not seen the Pendon content yet; obviously I'm interested to see how Phil and I's day looking behind the scenes comes out. It was an early start that day and it only got longer as we discovered some 'extras' in the course of the day filming such as inside the station at Culham.

Andy - assuming Page 86 and 88 are the same on the print version as on the digital one as I've just reported in Steve's thread they are the same images and text - more weathering stuff and in this case a 'Deltic', an EE Type 1, and a Class 66.  As Page 87 has two proper engines on it maybe page 88 should have had the same, or were they going to be electrics?  Anyway pages 86 and 88 are the same and I've suggested a possible 'fix' on Steve's thread about the February mag.

UPDATE Steve has now posted about a 'fix' and will be uploading the missing page for the printed copy next week sometime.

Edited by The Stationmaster

Printed copy has the same issue. The page numbers are correct but the content of p86 is exactly the same as p88. As the article seems to start in the middle i'm guessing that it is the content of p86 that's gone missing!

Yep, my printed copy is the same.

Where do we find the correct page 86?

G

• 4 weeks later...