Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Tat reaches a whole new depth

Sweeps

My family actually bought this for me (Hip-hop collection) as a Christmas present in 2016 when I was a month away from having my hip replaced. They thought it was funny.

It is funny. Good to know that there are other families who express themselves in this way. When my Mother got her Alzheimer diagnosis just before her birthday, my Bro (who is much braver than I am) gave her a recording of 'Thanks for the memory'. (By Bob Hope, an artist she admired having seen him perform live twice.)

You mean like this one? https://i.ebayimg.com/thumbs/images/g/idMAAOSwY~1aJFND/s-l225.jpg

I had one of those when I was a child, but the body warped one way & the roof warped the other!

And people complain about Mazak rot..... 

My oldest Triang coaches are no longer with us.  Like my 3F tender loco, they fell victim to the Teeth of the Giant Dog!

Oh dear, I can't see anywhere on the order form that it can be returned within x days for a full refund, and counselling.

Hope the well-meaning relative doesn't catch you out and calls in for that 'surprise visit', expecting to see it in pride of place on the wall!

Edited by Coppercap

No comment. But for those out there that rival the NRM for throwing cash at anything 4472 related, part 2 here should float your boat:

https://www.deagostini.com/uk/collections/steam-railways/

That was a pretty decent partwork when it was first out. Well written with good pictures. Not quite as good without the DVD or video though.

Jason