Join us for the Irish Railway Models 2018 Range Announcement

• RMweb Gold

post-7114-0-50286600-1518453949_thumb.png

Well everyone, you told us that you would like to find out the 2018 IRM range in advance, so make sure you join us on Saturday, March 3rd, 2018 in Ryan's Bar, Store Street, Dublin where we will announce the models coming in 2018 as well answer your questions and host a social event for Irish railway modellers.

Ryan's is a special place for IRM, as it's where we held our very first meeting way back in 2015, so it seems only right we have our launch there. We kick off at 4pm and food will be provided. If you want to come along, it is essential you RSVP by 6pm on Wednesday, Feb 28th to info@irishrailwaymodels.com as we need to know for catering requirements.

All are welcome and we hope to see you there on the day!

(Please note that this is the IRM launch only, no Accurascale models will be announced on the day.)

Edited by 071
  • Like 5

I predict a number of pre-orders that when they arrive the purchaser has zero recollection of!

like Expovina (wine festival held on boats moored at Zürich). It’s only weeks later, when the wine and invoices are delivered, that you realise what a ‘good time’ you had! Edited by truffy

• RMweb Gold

I’m starting to wonder if future Accurascale product launches should be done in similar fashion? Though finding a local that suits everyone would be a challenge!

We can use our famed countdown clock for last orders....

Edited by 071
  • Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Sadly a miss for me as it is a late turn at Crosscountry but wish well and look forward to the official leaks ??? 

A class , and 42 foot flats look to be froth leaders

Robert 

Only official leak we have at the moment for you is a radiator in Accurascale / IRM towers, but our technical director has seen to it! :)

We will put information on the new models online when they are announced on the 3rd. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I’m starting to wonder if future Accurascale product launches should be done in similar fashion? Though finding a local that suits everyone would be a challenge!

I'm sure Ryan's Bar would be fine ............... so long as the launch is in May when the "Cork & Kerry" tour is in town ..................

• RMweb Gold

.......... even handier for Busáras  - in case you ever launch forth ( or fourth ? ) into alternative modes of transport !

Think we'll leave the buses to the likes of Rapido, though there is of course Jim Poots who does a great selection of Irish buses, and then there is the stunning commissions of the Standard D CIE decker and KD Bombardier deckers in recent years offering plenty for the Irish market :) 

Think we'll leave the buses to the likes of Rapido, though there is of course Jim Poots who does a great selection of Irish buses, and then there is the stunning commissions of the Standard D CIE decker and KD Bombardier deckers in recent years offering plenty for the Irish market :)

I did say 'modes' - plural .........

• RMweb Gold

IRM SOCIAL POSTPONED 

Sadly we have to postpone our IRM Social and 2018 Range Launch this Saturday due to the extreme weather conditions.

However, we will still announce our 2018 range on Saturday at 4pm online, begin Tara pre-orders on our site and we will do the social gathering at a later date.

If you could help us spread the word and let everyone who might be thinking of coming that it is now off we would very much appreciate it.

Thanks and apologies once again

Fran (on behalf of IRM) 

Edited by 071