We need 1000 volunteers to give the biggest DCC investigation ever undertaken to prove a thought about runaways.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO TAKE PART.
We will NOT sell or use your phone number or email for any other purpose.
This investigation is being conducted by Taunton Controls Ltd. and is NOT a back-door ad campaign.
For this investigation please only use this email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is for ALL DCC users and ALL DCC controller makes.
This will not cost you anything except some time to answer a few questions about your layout.
First step – please send an email to register that you are happy to help, include your email address, your first name, your phone number and your answers to the questions below.
Part 1. Questions
- Your controller make and type?
- Your layout size i.e. length, breadth?
- The max number of locos you run at any one time?
- The max number of operators?
- If you have zones, how many zones do you have?
- Is your layout indoors, outdoors or both?
- What gauge is your layout?
- Have you ever had an uncontrolled loco movement on your layout?
Please give details
- Would you say this happened once only?
- Happens just once a session?
- Or happens more often?
Thank you for your help.