JLTRT

admiles

Im only posting whats online to those that have not seen it, i dont think theirs a bandwagon against the Man, but you have to accept he has brought some of this comment onto his own head.

As for having a Beef, if he does walk away and customers are out of pocket I will ask you to eat your words, I do hope i am wrong but i fear i am correct.

The fact the receiver is involved looks to me at least that hes walking away "can you say different"

Of course you're more than welcome to post whatever you like Arran however what you posted served absolutely no purpose.  It was no longer of any use to those who were potentially owed money, the date for any claims having expired if you had taken time to read it.

Those with a beef (and your not the only one) resort amongst other things to the use of sarcasm in some way to justify their point.  How would you feel if someone posted a sarcastic "Good Old Arran" in a topic about the cost of your containers? 

​Have you some problem with Pete Waterman?, does he owe you money or goods or are you just jumping on the bandwagon of kicking someone in the nuts because they are a well known personality and you just happen not to like them? 

Aside from your own comments, none of these conspiracy theories serve any purpose and do nothing to help the one member of Rmweb so far who is due money or goods. The rest are just resorting to "sour grapes". 

• RMweb Gold

if this was cooper craft or falcon brass then everyone would be baying for blood but as its a god like figure like PW its all going to be ok  HONESTLY 

seems to me PW has a ring of online bouncers who who spout more fake news than the daily fail

Nope, never regarded PW as a god like figure.

JLTRT whether we like it or not has acted within the law. If you read 1.2 then you'll see that 2 years ago the company wasn't really solvent but was being propped up by PW.  The accounts don't actually mention who the creditors are.

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-prod/docs/CPzc4ITbIXuzMMe0KN2EK2f9T7GdWhc2OopiNj8AuLY/application-pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=ASIAI4BRGNKQBFMXNRNA&Expires=1521317347&Signature=AkRvNoSYL0yF5yi0WU58TTZNUrM%3D&x-amz-security-token=FQoDYXdzEJT%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwEaDByiy71RUwTyNNVFvyK3A%2BgLQm6zBgS4vJkNGKiSFlJe68Tt2FBzvLipWCbEi7GYH8XkeQ7iF9JtywY9teWcPOhYxIatl2pahumUTXrcCrxvv5Zee3m6JBkaOcZZbDFCS6YDNbGQGTCIfTNBgX2KiAINvZAmwE0iOrC1tvndWtHzF6TWuU1wWFjyUyqubuwYdGY1G4dk15Q9LHJC7ANrg4kZrX9%2F06nxjjoZMpz%2BzkkBiFJiwQO70YPtIOsTy0I2GClMuGVXchh6ug7rj7LW94rrOpd5Pnentld6uWolWJbsQxj3AL2TW0nYooLTN925LV7W5vH0jJgZF4PqKknzvjfzUgW5zw3odAjGJz7a7LoFhiufIYmRqNdy6lEIzoacKqUsr6bY0Qn4dExABqXiLDEVYSbBNkVOL6V3XKcItF385qKVkGEl2KAL02eUJ370y3XOunSjAmuFFMPFiVpE4lmv3Bzclwk4w7ZgEgqU%2BL6qzdFYSr612fMOaMw5i5fmwUr89CdYBu2KGYNrz0OQiMoSEnOtlMthKfgJXgulOCxNsrPkRqQOlv9X9HvuYH6CjymYhEixSTIjtLxc%2BLcyTEZOICjv044oiM611QU%3D

Edit to correct wording.

Edited by chris p bacon

• RMweb Gold

When the debts exceed the value of the company, it's not a case of PW subsidising his products, but the debtors doing so, and finally deciding that enough is enough. Then, because it is a limited company, PW's liabilities are limited, which means that he is, in effect, walking away.

Jim

I do agree with you,  I'm just not keen on the way it's portrayed that he's deliberately set out to defraud,  probably more like a poor business decision. 

Not arguing that anybody has done anything illegal, but if I'd taken money off someone for a product I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I hadn't either fulfilled their order or given them their money back. I think that is the position most people here are taking, rather than attempting to have a go at anyone because they've a famous name.

Of course you're more than welcome to post whatever you like Arran however what you posted served absolutely no purpose.  It was no longer of any use to those who were potentially owed money, the date for any claims having expired if you had taken time to read it.

Those with a beef (and your not the only one) resort amongst other things to the use of sarcasm in some way to justify their point.  How would you feel if someone posted a sarcastic "Good Old Arran" in a topic about the cost of your containers? 

​Have you some problem with Pete Waterman?, does he owe you money or goods or are you just jumping on the bandwagon of kicking someone in the nuts because they are a well known personality and you just happen not to like them? 

Aside from your own comments, none of these conspiracy theories serve any purpose and do nothing to help the one member of Rmweb so far who is due money or goods. The rest are just resorting to "sour grapes". 

So your posting what for what reason ?

Im not kicking him in the Nuts anymore than your licking his backside.

and what are all these conspiracy theory's you talk about ?  

Fact JLTR goes under 

Fact receiver is in

Fact People stand to lose cash.

Ok hes kept it going knowing the state of the books and put in cash to keep it afloat 

Regards Arran

Have offered £451, will see if he takes it.