Model Rail Scotland - Glasgow 2018 - New Announcment

Oliver Rails

..and where do you dig up all these old ads Porcy..you really need to get out more. 

If I got out any more than I do now the world at large would have difficulty coping. I went to Wales yesterday and the Earth moved!. ...apparently?

Just a coincidence with the adverts. Probably something to do with my OCD for female aircrew. Especially those that's based in Consett Airport.

P

Edited by Porcy Mane
  • Like 1

I've said it elsewhere on the forum, I'll say it again. A J69? Small, cute, and they wore some colourful liveries in GER Blue both original and BR versions, BR/LNER Apple green, and of course the obligatory LNER/BR Black. And some made it to Scotland too! 

Watch it, in our new PC times can we have Caledonian Girls anymore. They were a product of the 80s . Surely it would be Caledonian Persons now .

Anyway at least I hope the Caledonian bit is right in the new announcement

After the twitter sh1tstorm over the Winter Olympics where female competitors have been called girls !!!!

I have absolutely no problem with it, and I am sure most females are quite happy with the tag. Guess it is all those outraged Daily Mail readers who have fired off outraged tweets to Aunty Beeb condemning such sexist descriptions of female competitors !!!!  

Probably just a wagon with Bannockburn on it

Remember Bannockburn......

Not stirring, honest guv.

Dave.

R101wagon-LN08_3313903_Qty1_2.jpg

...you can still buy them (like this one, available from a Liverpool based model train retailer...2nd hand of course)...

Edited by Axlebox
  • Like 1