R140 track for Arnold Tramway

torqueofthedevil

Good evening,

I have Arnold N Gauge sets 6070 and 6071 ie the straight and curved tramway kits, but the curved bit is for 140mm radius track - ideal except I don't have any track less than Radius 1!  The only curved track of that radius I can find is Tomix, but the rest of my track is Fleischmann (including several Arnold converter sections).  Did Arnold or any other company ever make R140 track which might be easy to link to Fleischmann?

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening,

I have Arnold N Gauge sets 6070 and 6071 ie the straight and curved tramway kits, but the curved bit is for 140mm radius track - ideal except I don't have any track less than Radius 1!  The only curved track of that radius I can find is Tomix, but the rest of my track is Fleischmann (including several Arnold converter sections).  Did Arnold or any other company ever make R140 track which might be easy to link to Fleischmann?

One must assume that as the 607 6071 kits are for 140mm track that Arnold made 140mm radius track at some point.

One option is to bite the bullet and buy Kato or Tomix tram track to replace your Fleischmann track.

• 3 weeks later...

One must assume that as the 607 6071 kits are for 140mm track that Arnold made 140mm radius track at some point.

One option is to bite the bullet and buy Kato or Tomix tram track to replace your Fleischmann track.

Thanks for the reply - I agree although that would involve a major change!   One to ponder...