MRJ 261

drduncan

• RMweb Gold

There will not yet have been any sightings, but it is up at Amadeus and delivery is expected very soon, I think.

The editor is Gerry Beale and the magazine has a distinctly amphibian flavour, I believe.

Simon

There will not yet have been any sightings, but it is up at Amadeus and delivery is expected very soon, I think.

The editor is Gerry Beale and the magazine has a distinctly amphibian flavour, I believe.

Simon

Brake Vans or Train Ferries etc I wonder ? :)

• RMweb Gold

Mr Beale has been spotted at various local shows attempting to do things to ( I think) Hornby toads...I don't think I ever saw anything actually happen....too much punter interference I expect but no doubt  261 will reveal all...

• RMweb Gold

MRJ 261 is out! My copy landed in Devizes about 10 minutes ago....

post-6732-0-88157600-1520332697_thumb.jpg

To save me typing it all out, here's the contents page....

post-6732-0-58416300-1520332784_thumb.jpg

Looks like another cracking issue to me.

Regards

Dan

Oooh! A Stingray article in MRJ.

Maybe some translation or interpretation required. Fear not help is at hand.

• Like 1

I don't know if it is worth making sensible comments with certain people about but here goes.  I had a word with my postie earlier.  He told me that there is a backlog of mail to clear because the Northampton mail centre was closed for several days due to the snow.  It may not have been the only one.

Chris

• RMweb Gold

I don't know if it is worth making sensible comments with certain people about but here goes.  I had a word with my postie earlier.  He told me that there is a backlog of mail to clear because the Northampton mail centre was closed for several days due to the snow.  It may not have been the only one.

Chris

I wasn't about when you said that, but I'm here now, so no need to worry. All is well.

I haven't had mine yet, but the contents list does look rather agreeable.

I think I may have a photo or two of some of the research being done for one of those articles, will have to have a look for them, all in the interests of Science and Art, of course.

Edited by Captain Kernow

• RMweb Premium

Subscription copy arrived here too - but GWR-heavy for my tastes but there are a couple of nice photos of 2-6-4Ts - one of which is based on a Hornby product, in addition to the GWR brake van.

LNWR Wagons Vol. 3 "coming soon" which has become a bit of a leitmotif...

Edited by Compound2632