Next limited edition shed?

Ncarter2

I call conspiracy, there's definitely something going on between Bachmann & GBRf and I like it :sungum:

My bank balance doesn’t though! With the price of 66’s these days I’ve tried to be good but already have 66779 and just collected 66709 this week too. Next with be DB China branded from TMC. Something will need to go if I want Freightliner Poppy from Rails.

Cheers

Mark

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I call conspiracy, there's definitely something going on between Bachmann & GBRf and I like it :sungum:

Apparently there is something planned for each of the remainders - original rail freight red stripe anyone????

• RMweb Premium

I bet Bachmann and retailers absolutely love GBRF what with all of their special liveried 66s. 

The ones that have yet to be announced and produced are: 723, 725, 743, 746, 775, 782, 783 and 789. That's not to mention 784, 785, 786 and 787 if they are all going to receive special liveries too. Personally I can see all of these locos been produced over the next few years. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I bet Bachmann and retailers absolutely love GBRF what with all of their special liveried 66s. 

The ones that have yet to be announced and produced are: 723, 725, 743, 746, 775, 782, 783 and 789. That's not to mention 784, 785, 786 and 787 if they are all going to receive special liveries too. Personally I can see all of these locos been produced over the next few years. 

All we need is a 66 with better lighting...................

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

All we need is a 66 with better lighting...................

Cheers,

Mick

Completely agree. Improved and better lighting options would be brilliant. It would be brilliant if both marker lights worked when the loco is moving forwards as opposed to only one of them. Also different lighting options for day and night time operation would be brilliant. 

Would like to see 66748 in grey with orange numbers... not seen many of the GBRf specials but have actually seen that one.

Full credit to GBRf for really showing enthusiasm for the railway in their liveries!

I wonder if Bachmann could do at least some of them as Regional Exclusives next time?

Cheers,

Ixion.

Please god no. There’s only so many model TMDs need filling .....

Here’s an idea - if they do produce a lot of these, for each one, GBRF give the licensing fee to a different charity

Would like to see 66748 in grey with orange numbers... not seen many of the GBRf specials but have actually seen that one.

Full credit to GBRf for really showing enthusiasm for the railway in their liveries!

I wonder if Bachmann could do at least some of them as Regional Exclusives next time?

Cheers,

Ixion.

66748 is an option that I will have soon...

To be honest 66750 and 66751 are ones Id like to have done with the different lighting and the European style buffers....

Edited by The Black Hat
  • Like 1

I agree it is more akin to the livery on class 50's but that was arguably slightly different to the way the large logo was applied to other classes (37, 47, 56 etc). I think it's great that GBRf have done this, however.

Hopefully they will do some more - Railfreight sector livery, InterCity swallow etc!

I don't think the Eastleigh Paint shop would agree on all those different liveries lol....

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

It's gone quiet on here since the Hattons 66 was announced.

I wonder if Bachmann will release (or retailers commission) any more 66s?

If I were Bachmann, I'd be trying hard to eke out shed sales with a couple of standard release - but special - liveries for the "I want it now" brigade.

• Like 1