New Northern and Scottish Rep Limited Edition Scotrail Class 47

sawyermodels

Bachmann northern and Scottish rep has revealed another limited edition class 47 this time Scotrail livery 'Lady Diana Spencer' 47712, 31-653RJ. Available exclusively via northern and Scottish retailers. Rrp £159.95

post-22956-0-21497800-1520327805.jpg

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium

Interesting. Wasn't this going to be a Kernow MRC Limited Edition? They had it on display at Warley, and running on their shop layout with the other two Rep limited editions 47625 and 47628. Seems odd that Kernow should have had them, if they were not their own limited editions. Perhaps the market is oversaturated with Class 47s at the moment so they gave them up?

I thought the Kernow one was 47710?  Either way there seems to be a hell of a lot of ScotRail 47/7's all of a sudden!!!

47 710 "Sir Walter Scott" was the first ScotRail 47/7 released by Bachmann a few years back.  One of the original 47/7 in BR Blue with Grey roof or 47 711 in L/L Blue would prove popular................

• RMweb Gold

Bachmann northern and Scottish rep has revealed another limited edition class 47 this time Scotrail livery 'Lady Diana Spencer' 47712, 31-653RJ. Available exclusively via northern and Scottish retailers. Rrp £159.95

attachicon.gifimage001.jpg

Do you know when this is available?

• RMweb Gold

and Kernow's 47701 Old Oak Common in revised NSE livery.

And 47714 in Anglia, all off the same tooling.... at 512 each produced that’s 2048 push pull 47/7’s released recently. At £155 each that’s £315k in class 47/7s... market must be healthy.

Edited by adb968008

• RMweb Gold

Hi. No exact date yet but we've been told very soon, next couple of months. Hope this helps.

Thank you. I will need to keep an eye on it. Even though I model N Gauge, I think I might get one for the display case. I only collected numbers for about a year, back when Pontius was a pilot, and I were  a lad, but Lady Di was the very first entry in the book. That being the case, it would be rude not to.

• RMweb Premium

Thank you. I will need to keep an eye on it. Even though I model N Gauge, I think I might get one for the display case. I only collected numbers for about a year, back when Pontius was a pilot, and I were  a lad, but Lady Di was the very first entry in the book. That being the case, it would be rude not to.

I can't justify a 47/7 based on my modeling area and period, but if Bachmann produced 47701 Saint Andrew in any livery I'm sure I'd succumb.

Thank you. I will need to keep an eye on it. Even though I model N Gauge, I think I might get one for the display case. I only collected numbers for about a year, back when Pontius was a pilot, and I were a lad, but Lady Di was the very first entry in the book. That being the case, it would be rude not to.

Latest update, due April/may 2018

And 47714 in Anglia, all off the same tooling.... at 512 each produced that’s 2048 push pull 47/7’s released recently. At £155 each that’s £315k in class 47/7s... market must be healthy.

Not sure 47714 and 47701 share the same tooling

Not sure 47714 and 47701 share the same tooling

Indeed - 47 714 (Anglia) has the later cut away lower cab/bufferbeams  - whereas 47 701 is similar to 47 708 /710 / 715 and 712 once available - all these having as built cab/bufferbeams.

Edited by tractor_37260

Indeed - 47 714 (Anglia) has the later cut away lower cab/bufferbeams  - whereas 47 701 is similar to 47 708 /710 and 712 once available - all these having as built cab/bufferbeams.

701 is different as well it has flush cab at one end