Bachmann 32-381L DB Schenker 37 - 37419 exclusive to Trains4U

Trains4U

I am pleased to announce that the following Limited Edition model is available to pre-order exclusively from Trains4U.

Bachmann Europe Plc Exclusive Model

32-381L Class 37 - 37419 DB Schenker in OO scale from Bachmann Branchline.

Exclusive to Trains4U Ltd

post-40-0-53333800-1520341062.jpg

Two class 37 locomotives, 37419 and 37670 were outshopped in the bright and distinctive red and grey livery of DB Schenker in July 2009

Although the locomotives saw limited use before withdrawal from DB Schenker service, the eye-catching livery remains popular.

37419 was sold to DRS in November 2011 and is still in service.

This model compliments the previously released Bachmann Branchline 37670 in the same livery

500 models will be issued with numbered certificates.

Delivery is due July/August 2018

The price of the locomotive will be £159.95

Options:

For DCC add £25.00 (Bachmann 21 pin decoder)
For Sound Fitted add £120 (ESU Loksound V4 with Southwest Digital Sound file)
For Weathered add £35
Renumbering is also available - £POA

If you have any special requests for a particular numbered certificate, please advise and we will do our best to accommodate.

Orders can be placed by calling us on 01733 895989 or emailing us at Trains4u(at)Btconnect.com.
We are in the process of setting up online pre-orders and will advise when this is available.

The maximum number of locomotives available to a single purchaser for pre-order will be 2 units unless agreed with a director of Trains4U Ltd.

Please Note:

This model was previously ordered by another retailer who have now withdrawn from the commissioning process. Trains4U Ltd has now taken on this commission. If you have placed an order previously with the retailer concerned, you will be required to place a new order with Trains4U Ltd. It is not possible to transfer any orders placed with the other retailer,or for Trains4U Ltd to honour any commitments made by the other retailer. Edited by Trains4U
  • Like 5

I really love the modern image 37's and this one looks really good but it sits just before my era of 2012 onwards, it will be a 50/50 decision for me when it's released and also dependant on my finances at the time and in competition with what I really need as well.

Hope it sells well and all the stock find a loving home.

Yeah it's literally just over 2 years, but again hope it sells out.

I think it only ever worked one train in these colours and the engine went pop and was left stored for the rest of the time till Harry did it up for DRS.

Hopefully it will sell but i`d be surprised if there was much interest in a loco that did so little. If it was Large Logo or DRS i`m sure it would fly off the shelves 

Good luck guys.

I think it only ever worked one train in these colours and the engine went pop and was left stored for the rest of the time till Harry did it up for DRS.

Hopefully it will sell but i`d be surprised if there was much interest in a loco that did so little. If it was Large Logo or DRS i`m sure it would fly off the shelves 

Good luck guys.

Yeah would have to agree as it got stored 3 months after the re-paint, too short of a life under that ownership & livery and maybe explains why the other retailer withdrew from the commissioning process.

Also did a search on this prototype and a ViTrains model of this came up as well thus has been done already albeit a lesser model I suppose, maybe send them all back and get them re-painted into DRS Compass with Carl Haviland nameplates perhaps???

I have to agree, I would of liked 37419 in DRS, named as Carl Havilland. Long period in DRS livery from 2012 to today, plus large geographical are worked, including much time in East Anglia. Though saying that 419 won't be in service much longer with DRS, F exam approaching and body work is in less than ideal condition (slightly better than 37425). 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

BRM have published an Unboxing Video of our limited edition class 37 on YouTube.

The individually numbered certificates are being printed this week, ready for the models to arrive

The Delivery date to us has been confirmed by Bachmann as Friday 21st September

For those who would like a weathered version, These are available for an additional £35

Matt, our in-house weathering expert, has produced a sample of the weathering we will provide

All weathering will be done in-house and we can tailor to your specifications

post-40-0-17817200-1531490666_thumb.jpeg

We provide custom weathering services at great prices, so please consider us if you need any existing stock weathered or renumbered

Edited by Trains4U
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium

The Delivery date to us has been confirmed by Bachmann as Friday 21st September

That date is very interesting as it implies that it’s now expected to take two months from production to get to Bachmann. I wonder if this now applies to all shipments from China.

That date is very interesting as it implies that it’s now expected to take two months from production to get to Bachmann. I wonder if this now applies to all shipments from China.

It always has. Six weeks shipping, two weeks for Customs clearance, delivery from port and break-bulk at Barwell. (CJL)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The certificates have arrived!

Complete with holographic foil Trains4u logos!

They are a little bit different.

They are slightly smaller than the box dimensions, so they can slide inside to keep safe.

post-40-0-55583200-1533062423_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...