Pitbull's subject to change at any time layout!

pitbull1845

Afternoon,

No major updates; ive added the fencing around the engineers yard. I've also added a tail lift to the BR truck.

post-6849-0-60025100-1529154769_thumb.jpg

The depot; in a bid to remain open has added an additional fueling facility within the shed. This is so that the regional Dmus are now able to refuel, and also the option to receive minor servicing; as well as the locos that operate down here.

post-6849-0-53242300-1529154713_thumb.jpgpost-6849-0-18586100-1529154739_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

• 2 months later...

As previously stated, Wessex Way has well and truly gone..

I've attached a few pics of what's its become, I won't be starting another thread as even I'm getting sick of all the non starters!

But just so you know, I'm still modelling when I get chance.

Nowhere near finished but you get the idea.

post-6849-0-15864300-1536848005_thumb.jpgpost-6849-0-67548500-1536848035_thumb.jpgpost-6849-0-26746800-1536848064_thumb.jpgpost-6849-0-23624900-1536848093_thumb.jpg

Basically it's a run round loop for the docks, so any mainline loco can run, but it also serves as exchange sidings for the steel works.. Not sure yet what's manufactured here or indeed what service they provide within the blue buildings..

The first pic shows the private 08 on a trip working around to another part of the works on the internal line.. yellow wagons are internal wagons.

No name for the layout but it's supposedly set in S.Wales??

Cheers

Scott

• Like 10

• RMweb Gold

I know you get despondent about not finishing but the potential on every layout is clear. You've got a great eye for composition and detail.

I like this one too. You just take the changing buildings I do on Lulworth a bit further to include track too! :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments, I still need to do more to the scenery, more bushesagainst the backscene and the help of PaulRhb and the static thing!

I want the place to look like it's only just surviving with plenty of long grass around the track.

I also need to do some research into the look of what's laying about in a steel works..

I'll add any further pictures etc on here, just wont be very often.. I d better change the name of the thread too I guess.

• Like 2

Hi Scott, Good to see you are still getting a bit of modelling done. I like the steel works idea, you might even stick with it for a while. lol 

As long as you are enjoying yourself and getting to play trains now and then.

Cheers Peter.

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for the comments guys; I'm determined to make this one work!

The others worked you just didn't finish before new ideas! ;)

I've decided to start a new thread and if this one fails I'll remove myself from thus forum!!

Don't you dare! :)