13 years ago today

By way of celebration, in a fit of nostalgia, I shall be sitting here all day looking at code as part of our next upgrade and trying to get some things to work in the test environment.

• Like 1

By way of celebration, in a fit of nostalgia, I shall be sitting here all day looking at code as part of our next upgrade and trying to get some things to work in the test environment.

Is there any chance you could let me know in advance when the site will crash so I can get a life and pre-organise something else to do? Ta.

Now that RMWeb is in its teens, it's bound to rebel and storm off in a huff. I guess it's less likely to bring home a pole dancer called Cindy though.

• RMweb Gold

Well done, Andy! Your initial idea has surely borne far more fruit than you could ever have imagined - as well as now earning you a legit living. I suppose, earnings capacity apart, that puts you in the same league as that chap Zuckerberg!

• RMweb Premium

I hope that's an easier job than in the bad old days when we went through so many different versions of the forum as well as the numerous attempts to find a reliable internet service provider. We never knew from one day to the next if we would be able to find you again or if you had disappeared into a black hole in cyber space . . . . . 

Thanks for sticking with it despite all the problems you faced including the muppets who didn't understand the 'rules' . . . . . . . 

Mike

Wow, 13 years! I've only been a member for one and have been humbled by the warm response people give to my (admittedly limited) work, namely in the Cakebox challenge.

Here's to a successful future!

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Crikey has it been that long - Happy Birthday RMWeb! I remember the ‘good old days’ having been around from fairly early on - makes me feel old though as it’ll be 13 years in September since I left home to go to Uni...

Many thanks Andy for all that you’ve done for us over the years - here’s to the next 13!

• RMweb Gold

The teenage comparison doesn't bode well then ;)

Computer says no!

Cheers Andy and the team for fun, inspiration and introductions to a great bunch.

I'll have a cake for you :)

• RMweb Gold

Many thanks for all the hard work.......and some of the stuff you have had to put up with. Rmweb has had a huge impact on my modelling

Kind Regards from Vancouver

John

• RMweb Premium

Thank you, Andy, for RMWeb, which has inspired me to get back into modelling.

I do hate you, though for the many hours I have wasted spent on here, which has kept me from the modelling bench.

Happy Birthday RMWeb

Regards

Ian