RHDR Scale Drawings?

Right, as I've now got the wherewithall to make my own things in 3D printing, I'm looking to add more things to my repetoire. There are a number of kits i've got on the go which will be filtering down in the next few months, but I'd really like to have a pop at some RHDR stuff. This seemed the best place to ask:

Are there any scale drawins of RHDR stock out there? I can work from photogrpahs, but I'd prefer to have drawings as they tend to better all round really. Anyone know of any sources?

Edited by Edge
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Had you asked 7 months ago I would have given you some. When we moved house I dumped all the stuff that I was never going to live long enough to model.

My source for the drawings were either a book on Henry Greenly or one he wrote. Sorry years ago since I borrowed them from Chelmsford library and I cannot remember the titles. 

Blimey, that’s rather steep isn’t it??

Thank you for that, but unfortunately I rather suspect it’s a tad innacuracte for RHDR Pacifics. The track gauge would enforce a true scale of approximately 1:4, but the engines themselves (for engineering purposes) are built much closer to a scale of 1:3.

By the looks of things that drawing would give a lovely scale pacific with the same proportions as the flying Scotsman, but not of Green Goddess and her fellow engines :)

Nonetheless, thank you to everyone here for your input. I have six greenly books on their way to me so hopefully there will be something in those :)