News

Thebigshot

Hi Guys

It was great to read that your planning to do another 00 gauge item when the 00 gauge TEA tank wagons have arrived I'll look forward to that

Thanks

Alan

The Good thing for us modellers/collectors is that these 2 guys are always looking to progress to the next level, with New and exciting projects in mind.

They are also always willing to listen to the customers to gain valuable feedback, that certainly helps towards the future of their intended projects.

Usual disclaimers etc.

The Good thing for us modellers/collectors is that these 2 guys are always looking to progress to the next level, with New and exciting projects in mind.

They are also always willing to listen to the customers to gain valuable feedback, that certainly helps towards the future of their intended projects.

Usual disclaimers etc.

Hi

Totally agree and one thing that has been good is that people have been able to pay a deposit or pay in full for the items that they want and for me that's a positive thing as I've nearly mist out in models due to them coming out days before I get payed and selling out quickly or all comming out at once and then I have no cash lol

Thanks

Alan

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
45 minutes ago, steam-driven boy said:

Hi,

Just opened my subscription Model Rail 258 March edition on page 6, looks like they've jumped the gun just a little...

Regards, Gerry.

Tell me about it... I've just seen a picture of the article. They're gonna do well there.

• RMweb Premium

Hi,

Now on the Accurascale website:

https://accurascale.co.uk/blogs/news/a-bunch-of-mark-fives-from-accurascale-and-revolution

And RevolutioN Trains:

http://www.revolutiontrains.com/sleeping-to-scotland-and-across-the-pennines-with-revolution/

Regards, Gerry.

Edited by steam-driven boy
RevolutioN link added