Lister Stationary Engines in 4mm

Hello!

I'm constructing a small diorama of an agricultural machinery supplier, eventually to reside on a larger layout set in early to mid-1930s Wiltshire (an ex-M&SWJR "might-have-been" branch, but that's another topic entirely). I'm working in 4mm scale.

I've found some lovely traction engines, tractors and machinery from Oxford Diecast and Langley Models amongst others, but I'm not having much luck tracking down examples of stationary engines, such as the Lister "D", which were so common at this time (I actually own a working one myself, on our farm...!). Does anyone here know of any suppliers producing a kit? I'm not terribly handy with scratch building things this small, if I'm perfectly honest.

Any help much appreciated, thanks in advance. Any tips on other appropriately prototypical vehicles / machinery for this project also gratefully received.

Arthur as you have a real engine to take measure,ents from why not have a go at building a replica yourself you never know you may surprise yourself with what can be a verybrewarding part of the hobby