Unable to Upload Photo Attachments. Help

I have tested the server functions and all seems OK so it could be browser related. See http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/129631-problems-uploading-multiple-files/&do=findComment&comment=2982013

Nope it applies to both single and multiple files.

I have also tried it with smaller file sized jpgs but without success.

I suspect that it is a browser problem ( I'm using Chrome) but at present I'm stuck.

I have tested the server functions and all seems OK so it could be browser related. See http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/129631-problems-uploading-multiple-files/&do=findComment&comment=2982013

Hi Andy, Thanks for the quick reply and suggestion.

It does indeed seem to be a problem with my Chrome browser as the 'Attach File' button works on Explorer.

Interestingly it is formatted differently, so I was wondering whether there has been an update which my Chrome browser has not been able to incorporate.

For now it looks like I will just have to use a dedicated browser for uploading photos to RMWeb.

Thanks again for your assistance,

Andy

I have just started a new thread that includes two images uploaded using Chrome.

Thanks, that's helpful.

It suggests to me that it is something to do with my particular Chrome settings.

Mine too were working fine last week, and I wasn't aware of changing anything.

A bit of a quandry...

It looks like it may be a log-in problem.

I tried logging out and then signing in on the Chrome browser, but I am unable to sign back in.

Neither the Sign In button works nor the Sign in page from Google.

Putting in my password manually seems to make no difference.

Don't know what to try next.....

It's been a while since I posted anything containing an image into a thread - In fact not since the days of Photobucket. However, I note that the image icon still requires an image to have a URL. So the question is, "How do you post an image file from your computer to a thread now?"

It's been a while since I posted anything containing an image into a thread - In fact not since the days of Photobucket. However, I note that the image icon still requires an image to have a URL. So the question is, "How do you post an image file from your computer to a thread now?"

By uploading an image to our servers.

Click on the Reply with attachments button beneath the reply box (on desktop browsers), choose the files which you wish to attach and when they've uploaded click on the Add to Post option.

Hi there.... I have been reading this thread and I have been trying to add a photo to a reply elsewhere.......when I try and add the photo to the reply it keeps coming out upside down and I cannot seem to get the photo the right way up, any help would be grateful....regards Dave Brighty....