Small Suppliers area

Has something odd happened to the Small Suppliers area? I was looking for a post under London Road Models today. While I can find it through a search, starting from the forum index and drilling down gets me a page which looks as if the formatting has gone awry. When I find the London Road Models link, it opens to just some pictures and the 'New Products' thread I wanted is not visible.

I'm on Firefox 52.7.3 on Windows 7 Enterprise SP1.

• RMweb Gold

Has something odd happened to the Small Suppliers area? I was looking for a post under London Road Models today. While I can find it through a search, starting from the forum index and drilling down gets me a page which looks as if the formatting has gone awry. When I find the London Road Models link, it opens to just some pictures and the 'New Products' thread I wanted is not visible.

Inclined to agree. Mac OS whatever and Safari.

• RMweb Premium

I'm not having any problems, but I noticed this post in the Little Loco Co. topic.

Hey ho.....Steve, nice looking new website......

But regarding this site, one thing I can never work out though is why I cannot see your header in the ‘Small Supplier’ thread, plenty of others but not yours!

I am sure I am not doing anything wrong, but I have to find this three through email links I subscribe to, if looking via RMWeb site I am lost.....☹️

• RMweb Premium

I'm not having any problems, but I noticed this post in the Little Loco Co. topic.

Thanks Nile, didn't even think of posting in here, indeed when I look at the "Small Suppliers" area I cannot see a heading for Little Loco Company.........a few others but not LLC

Is this where you were? http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/115226-london-road-models-new-releases/&do=findComment&comment=3121837 Looks OK at this end.

Andy,

That is the post I was looking for and accessed directly it looks fine.  I managed to do that using the Search facility.  It's when you drill down through the menus that it looks odd.

Starting at 'Forum Index', i select 'Smaller Suppliers' and so far so good.  Some of the page formatting looks a bit out of skew - are the names suppposed to line up with the icons? - but it's easy enough to see what's what.  Note also that top left shows we're in 'RMWeb - Trade & Products Zone - Products & Trade Area - Smaller Suppliers'.

I then click on 'Small Supplier Database'.  Now the page looks all over the place and the menu path top left has become 'RMWeb - BRM Reviews - Small Supplier Database'. 

Nonetheless there is an entry there for London Road Models, but when I click on it it takes me to a single page with images and supplier information and no links to any threads.

Does that help?