11AJinty

Registered Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 19 April 2018 - 15:57

Hi, 

I'm currently on the hunt for a OO model of an LNER Y7 and since they're rather difficult to find on eBay, I thought I'd ask here. 

s-l1600.jpg

Is there anyone looking to part with a Nu-Cast Y7 model? I'm open to pretty much anything so long as it's built, has OO gauge wheels, and runs (although I'd still be interested if it didn't). If you have a model that's unfinished or unpainted, I'm still very much interested in those. I'm located in the USA; shipping will no doubt be expensive, so the most I could do for a complete model would be £80 minus shipping. For unfinished models I would rather pay less so I can afford to purchase other parts that wouldn't be included with the model. Of course what I'm asking for could be considered generous on the seller's behalf, but alas, what I can afford is what I can afford, and hopefully the right offer will eventually turn up.

If you or someone you know has one they'd be willing to part with or knows a good place to find one, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

EDIT: Some people have very kindly referred me to SE Finecast/Branchlines, who are now currently producing the kit to this day. I had no idea they re-released them, so this is helpful; thank you! However, I'm still very interested in any built kits anyone has to offer.

Edited by 11AJinty, 25 April 2018 - 12:25 .

• Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: locomotive, lner, y7, nu cast, kitbuilt, 0-4-0, wanted, help, loco, ner