Posted Image

The 2018 OO Wishlist is now live - please read the Guide pages here before voting.

Photo

A Jubilee for the Jubilee?

2mm Finescale 2FS Peco Jubilee LMS

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 Caley Jim

Caley Jim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  • LocationBiggar, South Lanarkshire

Posted 19 September 2018 - 08:38

Nick, just wanted to say thanks again for posting all this, I’m learning so much and being inspired to keep on going when things don’t go right, good to see we all get it wrong occasionally, and perhaps more importantly, how to recover from mistakes.

As I recently posted on another forum (not RMWeb) he who never made a mistake never made anything!   :declare:

Jim

• Agree x 4
  • Like x 1

#102 chrisveitch

chrisveitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 18:01

Apologies, but I'm sure I've seen a YouTube playlist referred to with all of the Jubilee videos on it somewhere, but can't find the reference. Can anyone help please?

Regards,

Chris

#103 Nick Mitchell

Nick Mitchell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationEarby

Posted 25 September 2018 - 19:37

Apologies, but I'm sure I've seen a YouTube playlist referred to with all of the Jubilee videos on it somewhere, but can't find the reference. Can anyone help please?

https://tinyurl.com/2FS-Jubilee 

• Thanks x 1

#104 Coal Tank

Coal Tank

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 15:09

image.jpeg I have been looking for this for a while know you know how it is when you put something away in a safe place . It's so safe you can't find it anyway having been following this really good thread I'm hoping to make a start on it soon
John
  • Like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2mm Finescale, 2FS, Peco Jubilee, LMS