New Rapido interview, with added indiscretion

Phil Parker

• Administrators

One of the jobs I did while over in Canada, was to take a tour of the Rapido Trains offices, having a chat with all the guys.

Bill and Gareth are the very models of discretion - they aren't going to give anything away about future projects. The boss however, well he just can't shut up.

We did our best, but if anyone fancies a little lip-reading, you might learn something about a major announcement.

The interview will go out at the end of the month in out free BRM Express e-newsletter. If you aren't receiving this, sign up for FREE now. Either that or don't take part in the speculation afterwards, and you wouldn't want to miss out.

• Like 1

Bill and Gareth are the very models of discretion - they aren't going to give anything away about future projects. The boss however, well he just can't shut up.

Jason is, sometimes as the saying goes, “giddy as a schoolgirl” when it comes to company projects and models. I think his unfettered enthusiasm is no small part of why the company has done well and grown in the decade ish that Rapido has been a going concern.

I wish some days I had half his get up and go to do my own thing, but I don’t and I’m content to just plug away and go home at night and not worry about building a business.

Stephen