Digikeijs

Let me start by saying that this is not a thread to denegrate or demean Digikeijs - I use their kit and find it very good and competively priced however I am getting very frustrated at their lack of response to any attempts at communication.

I returned a DR5088RC to them through their website 6 weeks ago and have had no communication at all from them, other than the auto-approval of the return request. I know that they have the items as I have the proof of delivery to their address. I have tried to contact via Facebook, Twitter and even their own suppoirt system but no answers and no replacment item. I have even spoken to dealers who say that they don't enter discussions, they simply order kit for resale via the web and it arrives then they sell it.

Has anyone here found a way to get through to them - do you have a phone number or email address? If you have can you please let me know, similarly if you have returned an item when did you get the replacement delivered?

Thanks

Iain

• RMweb Gold

On the 4th April this year I returned a DR5000 command station, two DR4088LN modules and a Loconet Hub after a short circuit appeared to disable the Loconet communications across the system.  I emailed them for an update through the Digikeijs website as a request on the original ticket last Friday and received an email this morning saying the units had been repaired and are on the way back.

Alex Thomson

Thanks for the positive news - I have written another ticket on their support system today and will see what transpires.

There may be hope for me yet as you returned your kit not long before mine and I may need to wait another week to get to the same timeline.

I wonder if they have been repaired or simply replaced? I think it will be the latter.

I have to agree their products are good but the support is diabolical. Took 3 weeks to respond to a simple configuration question. They have yet to respond to my reply. (Feb)

I actually found that the replies from Lenz are just as variable in the time it takes to reply.

Personally I would have been happy to stick with Lenz had they offered the variety of choices that using a Z21 provides, one of which is using Digikeijs.

But back to the subject of the thread