Real bargain sale

dasatcopthorne

You might find some item has sold out. Happened to me previously - ordered with "more than 10 in stock" but then got the same message you did. When I rang I was told that there were none to follow and the order was cancelled.

Wont be happy if that’s the case they’ve debited my account already!

Ordered a o gauge class 20 and a few wagons on Tuesday afternoon and all arrived safe Wednesday morning. Great service and the twenty runs a dream.

Ordered a o gauge class 20 and a few wagons on Tuesday afternoon and all arrived safe Wednesday morning. Great service and the twenty runs a dream.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like my credit card is taking a £1300 hit & I'm going O Gauge! 16 wagons, a 20 & a 60. Been looking at the 60 for a while but the bargain wagons has swung it for me.  

Well it all turned up. Class 60 was damaged so they have sent a second damaged one..... grrrr. 

That said the class 20 is a beauty. Runs lovely up & down 6 ft of track. Need more space. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well it all turned up. Class 60 was damaged so they have sent a second damaged one..... grrrr. 

That said the class 20 is a beauty. Runs lovely up & down 6 ft of track. Need more space. 

I've not had much luck either....class 05 with a broken front rail (last blue one in stock.....).  Luckily it were repairable with a tad of super glue, a Sarah Siddons with a crumled box and a Bachmann Class 57 thats broke,,,,, 

Regards,

C.