Willowherb publishing

I've just come across some colour photo albums from this imprint. Two of them focus on the Great Northern 'Queensbury' lines around Bradford and another on the ex Midland lines in Bradford. Packed with colour photographs from the 60s most of which I'd never seen before and with detailed and informative captions. Well worth a look. All the usual disclaimers apply.

Frank

• 3 months later...

I've just received the fourth in the series - 

http://willowherbpublishing.co.uk/

These really are excellent publications, given the images are the work of several photographers the reproduction is highly consistent throughout and the captions most informative.

A fascinating look back to a time when railways were in serious decline yet still exuding character.

No freshly sandblasted stonework here - its the real blackened deal.

If you're looking for colour images of run-down locomotive weathering then you need look no further!

Edited by Osgood

• 2 years later...
  • RMweb Premium

Heads up for a new West Riding area title coming sometime soon from this publisher as seen on a flyer down at my local model shop, Frizinghall Models & Railways.

787D4BA4-5BC0-4E5E-9F12-039F110958EA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
18 hours ago, Osgood said:

Just received my order - another evocative set of images with most informative captions.

Top banana.

Nipped down to Frizinghall M&R this afternoon to pick up a copy, had a little look through over a cup of tea .... more great atmospheric photos as in the previous volumes. :good_mini:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...